Tuesday, March 9, 2010

rant

Okay, here's what I'm really thinking. I want to know why it is that the bad guy gets to win all the time. I want to know why people can just come into other people's lives and ruin them and then walk away without a scratch. I want to know why ALL OF THEM are happy, but I'm sitting here angry and bitter and jaded because of people who all made me hate. Just hate in general not them, not anyone - just hate. I'm mad because now I have enemies. I've never had enemies. I'm mad because I'm the one who still feels terrible and they get to go on living without feeling bad, ever. I wish I was a stronger believer in Karma because I'd really like to believe that one day things will turn on them and they'll feel half as bad as they have made me feel.

Fuck you for telling me all that shit about how you feel like you get walked all over all the time, then walking all over me.
I cannot wait for everything to fall through for you, and I hope it hurts.

Maybe this makes me look weak, maybe its unattractive to be so angry. I don't know and frankly I don't care.

I'm pissed. haha

3 comments:

  1. i luh u
    http://rlv.zcache.com/i_love_carly_fan_tees_tshirt-p2354031592652192374028_400.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Margaritas for the next girls night. http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m146/DreamerApache/CincodeMayoPugs.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahhaha Ashley I'm making that my computer background. Anthony i luh you too and i hope you ordered one'a dem shirts. ;)

    ReplyDelete